Sunday, July 13, 2014

Pinch Provisons Minimergency Kit Review

I got my Minimergency Kit in Chameleon as an addition to my June Birchbox and I am so glad I got it. Not only is it adorable, I have a feeling that it will come in very handy in the future. Who knew you could cram all of that stuff into one teeny little bag with ease. I have emptied this little bag quite a few times and have had no problem getting everything back in.


The people at Pinch Provisions have thought of pretty much everything you could possibly need in a pinch (pun intended). The only thing I would have to add would be a small tube of tinted lipgloss and then it would be perfect for a night out. I love how the bag is small enough to fit into pretty much any bag and is cute enough to pass as a clutch if you just want to slip your ID and credit card in it for a night out on the town. There's even a handy mirror inside if you need to check if your makeup is sweating off from shaking your booty in the club all night.


In this kit you get: 

  • A mending kit
  • Hairspray (which is refillable)
  • Clear nail polish (also refillable)
  • Nail polish remover wipe
  • Emery board (re-usable)
  • Lip balm (also re-usable)
  • Earring backs
  • Clear elastics
  • A safety pin
  • Shemergency® tape
  • Stain remover wipe
  • Deodorant wipe
  • Advil
  • Tampon
  • Breath freshener (another re-usable item)
  • Dental floss
  • A band-aid
Pinch Provisions sells all of the refills on their website for fairly inexpensive but if you've already got the stuff to refill it with (shout wipes,tampax tampons, etc) then by all means I encourage you to fill it with stuff that you've already got. It is exactly what I'm planning on doing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment