Monday, July 21, 2014

Bronzey Eyes and Orange Lips!

~Bronze Eyes and Orange Lips!~ 



This makeup look is super fun to do! You can keep the eyes simple with just a bronze shadow and a light brown color in the crease or you can smoke it out with a black shadow like I did. It's totally up to you! I hope you beauties enjoy the tutorial. =)

Products I used:
1) NYX eyeshadow base
2) Wet N' Wild trio in ' I'm Getting Sunburned'
3) Revlon single shadow in the color 'Taupe'
4) Black shadow from the Anastasia Beverley Hills pallet
5) Maybelline's 'The Falsies' mascara
6) Ardell lashes in the style 'Wispies'
7) Mac single shadow in the color ' Vanilla'
8) Ardell eyelash curler & black kohl liner from Benefit
9) Jordana Cosmetics lip liner in 'Tawny' & Milani's lipstick in ' Sweet Nectar'

LETS GET STARTED!

Step #1) As usual, we are going to start out with our face makeup first. I used a bronze blush and then added a little bit of an orange blush over top.

Step #2) Using a flat eyeshadow brush, pack on the bronze shadow. The one I used wasn't very pigmented and I was a little disappointed at first, but I just kept adding color to my lid and it came out just fine.

Step #3) Taking the single shadow in the color Taupe, I buffed it into my crease, somewhat blending it with the bronze I had just put on my lid.

Step #4) This step is optional, but I went ahead and smoked out the look. I took a black shadow and buffed it into the outer corner of my crease, making sure not to go in too far. Taking the black and bronze shadow, I applied the bronze color to the inner corner of my lash line and added the black to the outer corner.


Step #5) Apply your favorite mascara! I always use the same one...

Step #6) Adding false eyelashes is optional. I like to use them to add a little bit of a 'WOW" factor, if you will. I did not use a liquid liner this time. I just used my black shadow and applied it like I would my liquid liner. I winged it out and did everything the same, I just used a different product.

Step # 7) Taking any white shadow, I added it to the inner corner of my eye to brighten it up. I also applied this color to my brow bone, right under my eyebrow and to my cupids bow.

Step #8) We can now curl our lashes. If you're not using false lashes, I suggest curling your lashes before you apply your mascara. Curling your lashes after you've already put on mascara is not good for your lashes. I only apply a small amount of mascara before putting on my falsies so that they are a little darker. I then used my black liner to tight line and applied it to my water line as well.

Step #9) If you don't feel comfortable wearing an orange lip, then you can always go with a nude or whatever you prefer, but I hope everyone tries it out! Try something new and wear a bright lip if you haven't before! =) To line the lips, I used a nude lip liner and then applied the orange lipstick. The lipstick I used goes on really easily, but if yours is a little harder, just take your time and make sure to use a lip liner so your lipstick doesn't 'bleed'.

The look is complete! I hope you ladies try this out and if you do, let me know how it turned out in the comments! =)

XOXO, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment