Sunday, September 14, 2014

Easy and Yummy Crock Pot Chicken

 Are you looking for an easy dinner? What's easier than throwing 4 ingredients into a crock pot?

For this you'll need:

  • A crock pot (obviously)
  • Chicken breast (thawed)
  • BBQ sauce
  • Pineapple chunks
  • About 1 cup of water


 Step 1 - Place your thawed chicken in the crock pot. I only defrosted 2 pieces of chicken since I'm only cooking for my husband, son and self. Use as many pieces of chicken as you need.
 Step 2 - Mostly cover the chicken with barbecue sauce. What's nice about this recipe is that you don't have to use a ton of sauce. I probably used less than 1/4 cup for my 2 pieces of chicken.
 Step 3 - Add your pineapple and the juice in the can along with a cup of water. I used about 1/4 of the can for the 2 pieces I cooked.
Step 4 - Cover and cook on high for 4 hours and then low for another 2-3 hours or until your chicken is completely cooked.

I hope your family enjoys this recipe! Mine sure did :)

No comments:

Post a Comment