Thursday, June 19, 2014

My Favorite Sites to Get Freebies and Coupons

I love getting free samples. Heck, I love anything that comes in the mail that isn't a bill. I've come across a few sites that have combed the internet and compiled all of the freebies out there.  Here are my favorites:

  • www.hip2save.com - This one is the one I usually hit up first. She's got everything super organized and it makes everything easier to find. Not only does she find the freebies, but she's got coupons, sweepstakes, DIY craft tips, recipes, restaurant offers, etc. What I really like about this site is that she's got tips on how to coupon and has a whole section for coupon newbies. She's awesome and knows what she's talking about.

  • www.sweetfreestuff.com - This is usually my second stop on the freebie train. What I really like about this site is that the freebies are right on the main page and you don't have to go looking for them. This site is also super organized and easy to navigate. You will find duplicates of the freebies from the site above but you will find quite a few that the other site has missed.

  • www.bzzagent.com - This one you have to work a little bit harder to get your freebies, but when you get included on a bzzcampaign they send you full size to try out instead of sample size.  You have to create an account to use this website and have to run through a whole slew of surveys to get enough points to be included on the campaigns. I put at least an hour into filling out surveys over a few day span. They use the surveys you fill out to fit you into a bzzcampaign appropriate for you, so you don't end up being a tester on a product you wouldn't normally use. How are you going to sample cat food if you don't have a cat?

  • www.thefreebieblogger.com - This one is fairly new to me but it is very user friendly and organized. On top of having freebies and coupons, they also have links to sites similar to Bzzagent and mypoints. If you have lots of free time on your hands then I recommend heading over to the Freebie Blogger and click on the "earn" tab.

     I'm always on the hunt for awesome freebie sites so when I find more I'll add them to the list.  In the meantime, check out those sites and enjoy your freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment