Saturday, December 27, 2014

Holiday Fun!

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season :) 

I've got my house mostly back to normal already. I usually don't by this time, but decided to because I got a stunning heirloom cabinet for Christmas and wanted the space my tree was taking up. Quite the gift, I tell you.

So... Christmas and Hanukkah are over. SAD. However, New Years is right on the horizon!! I'm not one for New Years resolutions, but I'm definitely a fan of ending the year with a bang!

This year, we're doing a New Years Eve Slumber Party! We're going to have great games and prizes going all night long on our Facebook pages! If you're stuck at home while everyone else is out partying (or are choosing to stay home), we'll keep you entertained, and hey, you just might win some freebies!!!

Here is a list of participating shops:









Feel free to "like" the pages ahead of time and turn on notifications :) You do so by hovering your mouse over the "like" button, then clicking "get notifications." 


Let's have fun!! Join us starting at 5:00 pm PST (8:00pm EST) for games, prizes, and a great community!

EDIT---

Here is the full game schedule! Use clickable links above to access these pages :) MANY of these games have prizes!

ALL TIMES ARE PST-
5pm- How many buttons?-Adore by Nat
5:30pm- Who's face-part?- Down with Plumes
6pm- Word Scramble- Camille's Charms
6:30pm- Bingo- Down with Plumes
7pm- Last Comment- BeeBee and Jack
7:30pm- Birthday Game- The Purple Monkey
8pm- Duck Duck Goose- Blueberry Corner Quilts
8:30pm- Word Scramble- BeeBee and Jack
9:30pm- How many gems?- Down with Plumes
10pm- Birthday Game- Waltons Jewelry
10:30pm- Last Comment- The Purple Monkey
11:30- Random Number- Down with Plumes- Final game

No comments:

Post a Comment