Monday, May 19, 2014

Meet Kate- The Gangstress of Hair and Make Up

Hey everybody! My name is Kate-Lynne, but I prefer Kate cause it doesn't sound so formal and stuffy. So a little bit about me! I'm 21 and I'm currently getting my insurance license. Soon after, I will begin my journey towards a paralegal certificate.

I have 2 very important men in my life and they are..... MY DOGS! (Or fur-babies, if you will). Carter is my almost 6 year old Corgi and Jr is my 3 year old weenie dog. I love them both so much and they're wonderful dogs. Something interesting about Carter is he knows sign language! He knows sit and.... that's it. But that's pretty impressive if you ask me. Yes, I'm a proud fur momma!




















My passion is makeup. I started watching YouTube videos for fun and to get tips on hair and makeup. Well, it's now become my addiction. I'm always coming up with different makeup looks and trying out different products.
 
My makeup collection grows almost every week and that's probably why I'm broke all the time! But anyway, in my guest blog posts, I'll be doing simple makeup tutorials, tips, and tricks on somethings that you guys might struggle with. I might just add in a hair tutorial or two!

 

I really hope you all enjoy what I can share with you and that it benefits you in positive way and makes you feel beautiful. Looking good on the outside can make you feel like a million bucks on the inside! So, with that said, I'm extremely excited to be sharing some of my makeup tips and tricks with you gorgeous beauties!



ENJOY!                    

XOXO, Kate


 

No comments:

Post a Comment